At Clark Memorial Hospital we look to hire the best of the best. If you consider yourself professional, responsible and compassionate, then we want to talk to you.
Below is a list of current job opportunities at Clark Memorial Hospital:
Position: RN - Behavioral Health Services
Level: 36 hr/7a-7p; 36hr/7p-7a; PRN
- Licensed or eligible RN in the State of Indiana.
- Psych background preferred.
- CPR Certification required
Must have thorough knowledge of general nursing theory and practice. Will be required to work adult and gero-psych units as needed.
Nurse Practitioner/Behavior Health Services
Level: FT, 1st Varied
Primary areas of focus for this role will include; assisting with behavioral health hospital consults as needed; assisting in managing patient care in PHP/IOP programs; development in collaboration of medical director new programs as deemed appropriate; treatment team participation along with medical director, assistance at CPG offices as deemed appropriate for behavioral health needs and community outreach to grow our behavioral health gero services.
Requirements and Duties:
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner in the State of Indiana.
- Effectively and appropriately collaborates with practice physician to ensure quality of patient care.
Delivers high quality medical services to patients in a professional , compassionate, and caring manner.
- Assists BHS medical director with patient rounding at Clark Memorial Hospital.
- Performs administrative duties and responsibilities as requested by the hospital, such as proper and timely charting and meeting attendance.
- Practices in a fiscally effective manner.
- Participates in and conducts educational seminars at the hospital as well as in the community.
- Participates in quality assessment, monitoring and improvement utilization review programs.
- Completes medical records and codes in compliance with standards set by the hospital insurance companies and regulatory boards.
- Supervises professional and clinical aspects of care rendered by non-physician acting under the nurse practitioner's direction and supervision.
- Complies with applicable policies and requirements of licensing, regulatory and accrediting bodies.
The qualified candidate will:
- Demonstrate proven experience in program development and operational excellence that is centered on patient and family-centered care.
- Establish effective working relationships with all stakeholders including patients, physicians, team members, volunteers and community organizations.