East Jeffersonville Medical Center
Complete Care for Life
At East Jeffersonville Medical Center, we believe that developing long-term relationships with patients based on trust and respect results in a higher level of care. It’s why we treat every patient with the same care and attention we’d give our own family.
We treat everything from common colds to complex conditions. And because many health issues can be more easily treated or avoided by early detection through regular checkups, we provide unmatched preventative care.
With Clark Memorial’s Outpatient Imaging Center only minutes away, we have fast access to a host of state-of-the-art imaging services including basic x-rays, digital mammography and advanced MRI and CT scans.
When you or a member of your family needs medical care from a doctor you know and trust, Clark Memorial Medical Center–East Jeffersonville is here with an experienced, compassionate team of healthcare professionals to make you feel better.
Our Medical Staff
Lloyd Trommler, MD
Dr. Trommler, an internal medicine physician, provides care for patients 12 years of age and older. After completing his undergraduate work, medical school and residency at the University of Louisville, he taught at the University of Louisville from 1984 – 1989, then began practicing Internal Medicine in southern Indiana.
Clark Physician Group
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Clark Physician Group
- Cardiology Center of Southern Indiana
- Charlestown Medical Center
- East Jeffersonville Medical Center
- Endocrinology Center of Southern Indiana
- Havens Medical Group
- Jeffersonville Pediatrics
- Just for Women Health Solutions
- Neurology and Sleep Center of Southern Indiana
- Orthopedic Surgeons of Southern Indiana
- Pain Center of Southern Indiana
- Spring Hill Internal Medicine
- Surgical Associates Southern Indiana
- Thoracic and Vascular Surgery Center
- The Clinic Connection
- Scott Memorial Specialty Clinic