About Clark Memorial Hospital
Since 1922, Clark Memorial Hospital has provided exceptional health care services to southern Indiana. Located in Jeffersonville, Indiana, off of I-65, Clark Memorial is a comprehensive medical center providing advanced medical care with a personal touch. Our health care professionals balance sophisticated medical technology with compassionate, friendly service.
With our long-standing tradition of care and our continuous expansion of new programs and services, Clark Memorial Hospital is truly a premier health care provider and a standard for excellence in our region.
Our goal is, simply, to be the best community health care provider in the United States. Our care is based on a set of values that each and every one of our employees lives by:
- People: We value each individual and work together to explore new ways to improve the quality of life of all.
- Excellence: We pursue excellence in all we do.
- Respect: We treat all individuals with the same compassion, dignity, and privacy that we want for ourselves.
- Integrity: We do the right things for the right reasons.
- Learning: We commit to improving the knowledge of our community, patients, and team members by supporting personal and professional growth.
- Stewardship: We accept responsibility for the careful management of the people and resources entrusted to us.
For Healthcare Professionals
- Career Opportunities
- Information for EMS Professionals
- Provider Orientation
- Nurse Residency Program