Emergency and Urgent Care
Hello, 24/7 care.
Health issues don’t take nights and weekends off. Clark Memorial’s state-of-the-art care and treatment don’t either.
Emergency medical care
Call 911 or go to the emergency room (ER) right away for:
- Chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- Numbness in the face, arms or legs
- Other symptoms that may indicate a heart attack or stroke
- Severe bleeding or bleeding that doesn’t stop
- Automobile or industrial accident
- Complicated fractures
- Major injuries
- Head injuries
- Suicide attempts or thoughts
Our emergency department is always ready to help, day or night, and you can be assured of:
- Prompt attention from our staff
- Compassionate treatment by board-certified Emergency Medicine physicians and trauma teams
- Special exam rooms for kids, OB/GYN patients, and orthopedic trauma
- Comfortable spaces for your family and friends
In addition, we are the only chest pain certified hospital in southern Indiana. Most of our heart attack patients experience opening of blocked arteries in less than 90 minutes, which is faster than the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology gold standards for treatment.
Our ER also features Expedited Care. This innovative approach minimizes your wait time when you go to the ER with a minor illness or injury that can be treated quickly.
Visit our urgent care center when you need immediate care for minor illnesses or injuries like:
- Minor cuts, burns and wounds
- Minor eye injuries, infections or irritations
- Severe cold and flu symptoms
- Muscle aches and pains
- Persistent fever
- Severe earaches
- Upset stomachs
- Other non-life-threatening but urgent needs
To get you in and out faster, we have on-site lab and X-ray capabilities. Appointments are not necessary, and we accept most health insurance plans.
For infants under 4 months of age, call your pediatrician and/or go to the Emergency Room.
Hunter Station Medical Center in Sellersburg, Indiana
130 Hunter Station Way
Sellersburg, IN 47172 (map)
Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Easter Sunday: Closed
Memorial Day: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
4th of July: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Labor Day: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Thanksgiving Day: Closed
Christmas Eve: 9 a.m. – 5p.m.
Christmas Day: Closed
New Year's Eve: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
New Year's Day: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Urgent care center downloads:
Hello, faster care.
- Find a Doctor
- Behavioral Health
- Cancer Care
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Diagnostic Services
- Endoscopy Suite
- Family Birth Place
- Healthy Screenings
- Heart Center
- Lactation Consultation
- Physicians - Primary Care
- Physicians – Specialists
- Sleep Center
- Smoking Cessation
- Thoracic & Vascular Care
- Urgent Care - Sellersburg
- Vein Center
- Women’s Services
- Wound Care
- Other Services