Outpatient Imaging Center
Say hello to a clear picture of your health.
Successful treatment starts with a fast and accurate diagnosis. That’s why our Outpatient Imaging Centers deliver the clearest possible images to your doctor within a day.
When you have a choice about where to get imaging, it’s clear why you should choose a Clark Memorial Outpatient Imaging Center:
Speed, convenience and easy scheduling
With two locations in Clark County — Jeffersonville and Sellersburg — we’re conveniently located near your home or office. Both locations have ample parking and quick registration. In fact, 90 percent of patients are registered in under 10 minutes.
We know your time is valuable, so we do everything possible to get you in and out quickly — and then get the results to your doctor within one business day.
To schedule an appointment at either location, just call 812-283-2405.
Clark Memorial Hospital
1220 Missouri Avenue
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Hunter Station Medical Center
130 Hunter Station Way
Sellersburg, IN 47172
The sharpest images available
Both of our Outpatient Imaging Centers are equipped with the very latest technology for general radiology in children and adults — including computerized tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound and X-rays.
We also have specialized imaging tests including:
- Cancer screening and diagnosis — including 3D Mammography and low-dose CT scans
- Bone density and osteoporosis screening — including DEXA scan and other bone scans
- Heart and vascular screening — including cardiac MR, calcium scoring, nuclear cardiology and vascular screenings study
Our Outpatient Imaging Centers also provide groundbreaking Interventional Radiology (IR) services. IR allows a specially trained doctor to not just see what’s going on in your body using minimally invasive imaging technology, but also to administer treatment at the same time — even for complex conditions like cancer and heart disease. When appropriate for the patient, IR can reduce recovery time and minimize the risk of complications.
Comfort and safety
There are two things we won’t sacrifice when equipping our imaging centers:
- We want your experience to be as comfortable as possible — For example, our MRI offers the latest technology with a wide open design and faster scans for a more comfortable patient experience.
- We want to keep you safe — We invest in technology that uses the lowest dosage of radiation possible. For example, both of Clark Memorial’s Imaging Centers offer advanced digital mammography, which offers a clearer image than traditional mammography and more viewing options — while also using less radiation. In addition, our staff is thoroughly trained on the proper techniques to minimize your risk.
Both locations hold these accreditations:
- Accreditation in Ultrasound, Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Mammography from the American College of Radiology.
- Accreditation in Ultrasound from the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories.
In addition, for imaging on children, the Clark Memorial Hospital location was awarded the Image Gently Accreditation in Computed Tomography (CT) by the American College of Radiology.
Hello, clear and convenient.
To schedule your outpatient imaging appointment, call 812.283.2405
- Find a Doctor
- Behavioral Health
- Cancer Care
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Imaging Center
- Endoscopy Suite
- Family Birth Place
- Healthy Screenings
- Heart Center
- Lactation Consultation
- Physicians - Primary Care
- Physicians – Specialists
- Sleep Center
- Smoking Cessation
- Thoracic & Vascular Care
- Urgent Care - Sellersburg
- Vein Center
- Women’s Services
- Wound Care
- Other Services