About Clark Memorial Health
Since 1922, Clark Memorial Health has provided exceptional health care services to southern Indiana. Located in Jeffersonville, Indiana, off of I-65, Clark Memorial is a comprehensive medical center providing advanced medical care with a personal touch. Our health care professionals balance sophisticated medical technology with compassionate, friendly service.
With our long-standing tradition of care and our continuous expansion of new programs and services, our goal is, simply, to be the best community healthcare provider in the region.
Our mission of Making Communities Healthier has always been central to the contributions we make to southern Indiana. Read more in our 2021 Community Benefit Report.
Making Communities Healthier.
We want to create places where:
- People choose to come for healthcare
- Physicians want to practice, and
- Employees want to work.
- Legal/ethical compliance
High Five Guiding Principles:
- Delivering high quality patient care
- Supporting physicians
- Creating excellent workplaces for our employees
- Taking a leadership role in our communities
- Ensuring fiscal responsibility