At Clark Memorial Health our mission is Making Communities Healthier and we want to create places where people choose to come for healthcare, providers want to practice and employees want to work. If you are at a crossroads and are looking for a job or considering changing jobs Clark Memorial has positions open that will help you fulfill a sense of purpose in your work.
We offer benefits and incentives to all our employees that include tuition and loan reimbursement and scholarships for nurses. In addition, incentives include Awards & Recognition, Daisy Award for nurses, High Five recognition points to make purchases, Team Member recognition and Wow cards all designed to make Clark team members feel appreciated and to bolster confidence in their work’s purpose. See details regarding reimbursements and nurse scholarships below.
• Full time and part time team members working a minimum of 16 hours are eligible
• 6 month waiting period
• Amount of reimbursement based on employment status at completion of course
• Certifications and re-certifications are included
• Reimbursement paid at end of class with achievement of an A or B
• Tuition assistance is non-taxable up to $5,250 per year
• Tuition, books and class fees at an accredited institution
• Reimbursement available year round
• Full time and part time team members - minimum of 16 hours per week
• Must be in qualifying position
• Must have completed 6 months of service prior to application deadline
• Must have been a minimum of 6 months since last tuition reimbursement (if applicable) prior to application deadline
• Must have completed and been awarded either an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a field related to a qualifying position within the past 10 years
• Increments up to $3,000 paid every 6 months
• Lifetime max of up to $12,000 for Associate’s Degree; or up to $18,000 for Bachelor’s Degree(includes any tuition reimbursement received)
• Advanced degrees excluded
• Application periods: September 15 and March 15
Scholarships for Nursing
Who Is Eligible?
• PRN team members (Full-Time and Part-Time are eligible for Tuition Reimbursement
and/or Loan reimbursement
• Must have completed pre-requisites and achieved admission into RN nursing program
• Must pursue degree as a full time enrolled student
What Is the Benefit?
• Up to $6,000/yr paid at the beginning of each semester based on documented expenses
• Lifetime max of up to $12,000 for Associate’s Degree; or up to $18,000 for Bachelor’s
Degree (may not be combined with tuition reimbursement or loan forgiveness)
• Advanced degrees excluded
How to Applv?
• Team member must apply prior to start of semester Applications accepted year-round.
• Team member completes application; signed by department director
• Applications will be considered in the order they are received and screened for eligibility
• Scholarships will be awarded by LMAT committee based on hospital staffing needs
How am I Reimbursed?
• Scholarship payments will be made in installments to the student at the beginning of
each semester based upon submitted documentation of tuition, books, uniforms and fees
• Payments are fully taxable and made to the team member who will make payment to the school
What is my commitment?
• Student accepts Full Time employment with Clark Memorial (36+ hrs/wk) within 3 months of graduation
• Student takes State Board Licensure Exam within 60 days of graduation
• Student will remain in Full-Time status with CMH for a period of 2 yrs (ASN) or 3 yrs
(BSN) from the date of licensure
What is default?
• Failure to enroll in academic program
• Failure to maintain 3.0 or better GPA
• Student abandons or interrupts education prior to completion
• Failure to accept or maintain full-time employment with Clark Memorial after graduation
• Failure to pass Board Exam after 3 attempts
• Upon default, student must re-pay any money advanced in 4 equal consecutive, monthly payments beginning within 30 days of default