Cardiology Center of Southern Indiana
Providing heart care that improves lives.
At the Cardiology Center of Southern Indiana, our focus is the diagnosis, stabilization, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and abnormal heart rhythms. Our skilled cardiologists use interventional cardiology also known as catheterization to help prevent an eventual cardiac event or to stabilize patients that have had a heart attack. All of our heart care procedures are performed at Clark Memorial Hospital’s Heart Center with a goal of improving patient’s lives.
Our Medical Staff
Juan J. Ortiz, MD
Juan J. Ortiz, MD, has joined Cardiology Center of Southern Indiana. Dr. Ortiz earned his undergraduate degree from New York University and his medical degree from Albany Medical College. He completed his internship and residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in cardiology at North Shore University Hospital, Cornell University Medical College in New York. He has more than twenty years of clinical experience in Kentuckiana.
Zaka Rahman, MD, FSCAI, Associate Fellow, American College of Cardiology
Cardiologist Dr. Zaka Rahman has been treating people with heart disease in Kentuckiana for more than 25 years. An Associate Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and Fellow Society of Coronary Angiography and Intervention, Dr. Rahman completed a fellowship in cardiovascular diseases at Providence Hospital and Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. He has a medical degree from King Edward Medical School at the University of Punjab and completed his residency at Providence Hospital – Southfield, MI.
Clark Physician Group
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Clark Physician Group
- Cardiology Center of Southern Indiana
- Charlestown Medical Center
- East Jeffersonville Medical Center
- Endocrinology Center of Southern Indiana
- Havens Medical Group
- Jeffersonville Pediatrics
- Just for Women Health Solutions
- Neurology and Sleep Center of Southern Indiana
- Orthopedic Surgeons of Southern Indiana
- Pain Center of Southern Indiana
- Spring Hill Internal Medicine
- Surgical Associates Southern Indiana
- Thoracic and Vascular Surgery Center
- Scott Memorial Specialty Clinic