Neurology & Sleep Center of Southern Indiana
Neurology is the diagnosis and treatment of nervous system disorders and disease. These usually fall within one of three categories:
- Degenerative disease
- Injuries affecting the brain or spinal cord
- Genetic disorders
The staff at Neurology & Sleep Center of Southern Indiana can provide excellent care in these areas as well as in the treatment of:
There’s nothing like a good night’s sleep. But a sleep disorder can not only deprive you of that much needed rest, it can also put you at a higher risk for heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and more.
Neurology & Sleep Center of Southern Indiana uses sleep studies to determine whether a sleep disorder is present, to identify the specific type of disorder and develop a treatment plan. A sleep study can help us diagnose a range of conditions from sleep apnea, sleep-related seizures or limb-movement disorders, insomnia and more.
Do you have Sleep Apnea? For more information and to find out if you are at risk for Obstructive Sleep Apnea, click on Sleep Center.
Meet the Staff
Mohammed K. Hasnain, MD, Ph.D.
Dr. Hasnain earned his medical degree in 1994 from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He completed his internship in Internal Medicine at the Washington University School of Medicine in 1998, and his residency in Neurology in 2001 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, where he also completed Fellowships in Clinical Neurophysiology in 2002 and Sleep/Epilepsy in 2003.
Dr. Hasnain is Board Certified in Neurology and Neurophysiology. He is a Diplomat of the American Board of Sleep Medicine, and of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology with added qualifications in the subspecialties of Clinical Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine. He is a member of the Greater Louisville Medical Society.
Clark Physician Group
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Clark Physician Group
- Cardiology Center of Southern Indiana
- Charlestown Medical Center
- East Jeffersonville Medical Center
- Endocrinology Center of Southern Indiana
- Havens Medical Group
- Jeffersonville Pediatrics
- Just for Women Health Solutions
- Neurology and Sleep Center of Southern Indiana
- Orthopedic Surgeons of Southern Indiana
- Pain Center of Southern Indiana
- Spring Hill Internal Medicine
- Surgical Associates Southern Indiana
- Thoracic and Vascular Surgery Center
- Scott Memorial Specialty Clinic