Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
How You Can Get the COVID Vaccine
January 7, 2021
The COVID vaccine will start to become available to the public in Indiana on Friday, Jan. 8, beginning with people 80 years old and older. Find out your eligibility for the vaccine at coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine/index.htm.
Here are the steps to take to register for the vaccine online or by phone:
Starting at 9am Friday (1/8/21):
- Go to the vaccination registration site: www.ourshot.in.gov
- Enter your zip code to see a map of vaccination clinics
- Register yourself or an eligible person using their name and age
- Person receiving the vaccination must bring photo ID to appointment
- Family member may make an appointment for a senior
- Vaccinations are free!
By phone – Call 2-1-1:
- Call center representative will make appointment for a senior
- Family member may call on senior’s behalf
- Call center hours 8am-8pm daily, including weekends
We will update this information as the rollout continues.