Behavioral Health Services
Deciding to seek help for a mental health concern takes a lot of courage. Helping a family member get help can be challenging, as well. When you’re ready, our team is here – any day, any time. We’re committed to treating behavioral health concerns just like any other medical issue: with highly trained staff, personalized attention and genuine compassion.
Our behavioral health team offers treatment for adults in Jeffersonville and surrounding areas. We are experienced at treating many conditions including depression, anxiety, addiction, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
Our behavioral health services
Clark Memorial Health provides services including:
- Emergency room – Our ER provides immediate help for mental health and chemical dependency issues 24 hours a day.
- Crisis phone line – We provide crisis assessments by phone 24 hours a day.
- Acute crisis stabilization – This program aims to help patients 18 and older achieve stabilization and avoid hospitalization.
- Geriatric stabilization – This program helps patients 65 and older achieve stabilization and avoid hospitalization.
- Inpatient care – Our inpatient unit provides a range of lab tests and medical procedures to help identify the causes behind the behavioral or functional changes. Clark Memorial has the only hospital-based inpatient behavioral health unit in Southern Indiana.
- Chemical Dependency Medical Detox – This program provides intensive inpatient care for people struggling with addiction.
- Non-pharmaceutical stabilization – These programs are designed to help patients as they follow dose reduction protocols. They include exercise classes, a sensory room, pet therapy, art therapy, music therapy, meditation, spiritual support and more.
- Intensive-outpatient-therapy – Provides mental health and chemical dependency treatment services in 3-hour sessions, up to 3 days a week.
- Outpatient services – Includes support groups, family therapy, wellness and recovery for adults, seniors, and their families.
- Multi-disciplinary therapy approach – Individual, group and family therapy, support groups, recreation therapy, pet therapy, medication management, medical detox, individualized treatment plans and aftercare planning, relaxation training, stress management training, comprehensive medical services, spirituality.
Our behavioral health care team
Our compassionate team includes:
- Psychiatrist/Neurologist (Full Time)
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Skilled and Certified Nurse Assistants
- Social Workers
- Respiratory, Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapists
If you’re looking for individualized care for yourself or a family member, the Clark Memorial Health team is here to help.
Say hello to our caring team.
If you need help right away, go to the emergency room or call our crisis line: (812) 283-2811
- Find a Provider
- Behavioral Health
- Cancer Care
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Imaging Center
- Endoscopy Suite
- Family Birth Place
- Healthy Screenings
- Heart Center
- Lactation Consultation
- Providers - Primary Care
- Providers – Specialists
- Sleep Center
- Smoking Cessation
- Thoracic & Vascular Care
- Urgent Care
- Vein Center
- Women’s Services
- Wound Care